- CONSTEEL Services Sp. z o.o.
Poland, 81-395 Gdynia, Władysława IV 43
- TIN 5862317329
- KRS 0000675159
- Telephone : +48 58 380-36-05
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ladies and Gentlemen, in connection with the entry into force of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE, (hereinafter GDPR), please read the information below!
Legal Note: According to art. 13 GDPR, the Data Administrator collecting personal data directly from data subjects (doing so as a data controller), i.e., from you is also obliged to provide this person with all the information required and listed in this provision.
Information on the processing of personal data (information obligation):
1. The administrator of your personal data is: is Consteel Services limited liability company with its registered office in Gdynia 81-395 ul. Władysława IV 43, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000675159; NIP: 5862317329; REGON: 36712471700000 (hereinafter referred to as the Data Administrator).
2. Purpose, scope and legal basis for processing your personal data: Your personal data will be processed by the Data Administrator for contact purposes and to the extent specified in the contact form. In this case, the legal basis for processing your data is Article 6 para. 1 lit.f) GDPR. At the same time, we would like to inform you that if you use the services of a personal data administrator, your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of the contract (legal basis for the processing of personal data, Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR, marketing of your own products and services (legal basis of Article 6 para. 1 lit.f) GDPR) in order to possibly determine, investigate or defend against claims that is the implementation of our legitimate interest (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), for the purposes of tax and accounting (legal basis for data processing: art.6 par.1 letter c) GDPR).
3. Entities to whom your personal data may be disclosed: Your personal data may be disclosed to other entities in the event of your voluntary consent to disclose such data to entities which you indicate in your statement (e.g. to Societies Insurance, family, etc.) or in the event of an obligation to disclose personal data resulting from generally applicable laws to entities authorized to receive them, in particular the National Health Fund, Social Insurance Institution, universal postal operator, investigation bodies, courts. In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to entities supporting the activities of the Data Administrator, i.e. IT system service technicians, law firms, consulting and auditing companies. The Data Administrator will disclose your personal data to the above entities always respecting the security of your personal data by imposing on these entities the obligations to keep such data confidential. The Data Administrator will only choose such entities to provide services to it that give due guarantees of compliance with the requirements of the GDPR. The Data Administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organization.
4. Period of processing your personal data: Your data will be processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller until the legitimate interests that constitute the basis for this processing are fulfilled or until you object to such processing. If you use the services of the Data Administrator, your personal data will be stored for the period necessary to conclude and perform the Agreement, after which the data will be stored for the period appropriate for the limitation period of claims and criminal acts (limitation of claims in business relations is usually 3 years, while in the case of contracts concluded with consumers, excluding periodic claims, this period is 6 years.) Data processing for accounting and tax purposes, as a rule, will take place for a period of not less than 5 years, with specific periods specified in legal provisions, e.g. tax regulations. In addition, your personal data will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing of the Data Administrator’s products and will be stored until you submit any objection to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of achieving such purposes.
5. Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data by the Data Administrator: You have the right to request from the Data Administrator access to personal data, rectification, deletion if it is excessive or false, processing restrictions, the right to object to further processing data for reasons related to your particular situation, or when they are processed for the purposes of marketing, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing. You have the right to withdraw any consent you have given to the processing of your data, including their sharing, at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the provision of services by the Data Administrator. Your personal data will not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
6. Contact with the Data Administrator: If you send correspondence or questions regarding the protection of your personal data, the Data Administrator in accordance with applicable law will answer you within 1 month. Due to the complex nature of the request or the number of requests that you send us, the response time may be extended to 3 months, then we will inform you within one month of such extension. If you express your desire to contact the Data Administrator, please direct correspondence to the above address of the headquarters or electronically via the email address: email@example.com